- If you like a unit with some get up and go, this is the one to consider. The new Greenworks pressure washer provides 13A universal motor generates 2000 psi and 1.2 gallons per minute.
- This model includes a wand that comes with several handy additional applications. These include 25 and 40 degree pressure nozzles and a high pressure soap applicator.
- The model is PWMA certified, meaning that it has already been vetted by industry experts before hitting the market. Note that not every electric pressure washer you see advertised on the web will share this distinction.
- The model comes backed with a full warranty of guaranteed quality direct from the maker.
- This is a relatively easy product to master and use once you’ve consulted the handy included instruction manual. That being said, it may be overly complex for a rookie who doesn’t know what they are doing. Definitely take the time to read and absorb the instructions.
- Is it a bit on the pricy side? For some budgets, yes. The included features make it well worth the price but some budget restructuring may be in order for some readers to fully and safely afford it.
Are you sick and tired of dealing with stubborn stains? If the muck and grime on your home or garage isn’t coming out, now is the time to get tough. We have an excellent new product for you to check out that is guaranteed to get the job done.
The new Greenworks GPW2005 Electric Pressure Washer is fast becoming the leader in its class and it’s not hard to see why. Pound for pound, there is no other pressure washer on the market that can handle tough stains and blast them away like this model. If you’re ready to declare war on dirt, this is the weapon you need to make use of.
Features of Greenworks GPW2005
This model comes with a great many positive features that well deserve to be taken notice of. We can only list a few of the most important ones below:
Packs a Whole Lot of Cleaning Power
There isn’t much point in owning an electric pressure washer if it can’t even get out of its own way. The Greenworks GPW2005 Electric Pressure Washer is definitely not a lightweight model.
It packs a very respectable 13A universal motor that is capable of generating 2000 psi. You should also note that the unit can give you up to 1.2 gallons per minute. This is a model that provides maximum cleaning power in a very short amount of time.
Includes a High Pressure Hose Reel
One of the most important features of any electric pressure washer is a hose reel that you can rely on. You want to know that you can reel it in at any point in order to change direction or focus, even in the middle of a job. This model includes a fully functioning high pressure hose reel that also comes with a 35 inch power cord.
Connect Wand Comes With Plenty of Options
It isn’t enough just to have a wand that points at the grimy surface. You need to know that the wand you are using has plenty of options. After, pressure washing isn’t just a matter of point and blast. You need to know that you have room for subtlety as well.
The new Greenworks GPW2005 Electric Pressure Washer comes with a specially designed metal quick connect wand. This wand is specially fitted with 25 and 40 degree nozzles, a special turbo nozzle, and a high pressure soap applicator.
>> Check the latest price for Greenworks GPW2005 <<
Telescoping Handle and Wheels Make it a Breeze to Control
Another major factor that can be a make or break issue for electric pressure washer owners is portability. If you can’t move the unit to the job, it’s not doing you any good. The present Greenworks model has been specially engineered to make transporting a quick and easy affair.
The unit comes with a specially designed telescoping handle. You should also note that the wheels are fully telescoped as well. This is one model that maneuvers easily and is a joy to move from location to the next.
Fully Adjustable for Different Kinds of Jobs
The last major feature that we should take notice of is its amazing versatility. This is not a one trick pony but a fully realized pressure washer that really can handle all manner of jobs from simple to heavy duty.
The unit can be used to perform a wide variety of jobs, from cleaning muck out of your gutters to washing clean the side of your house to gently washing grime out of your bathroom floor tiles.
Is This the Electric Pressure Washer for You?
There are plenty of state of the art electric pressure washers out there on the market for you to choose from – just take a look at our TBEPW homepage. There are plenty of fakes made by fly by night outfits for you to beware of as well. So how can you be sure that you are really getting a top quality model that will satisfy your needs?
The first thing to think about is utility. You need to be sure that this is a model that can get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. To accomplish this task, it needs to have a wide range of features. It also needs to pack plenty of power.
We have taken the time and effort that is necessary to give the Greenworks GPW2005 Electric Pressure Washer a full vetting. We’ve measured all of its strengths and also taken note of a few potential weaknesses. As a result, we’ve found it to be a top quality model.
For these reasons and more, we can heartily recommend the new Greenworks GPW2005 Electric Pressure Washer. It comes equipped with all of the features and, above all, all of the power that you need to clean each and every inch of your home. If you’re looking for the ultimate electric pressure washer, this is the one to get.